Marsha Twilley College and Career Consultant
Marsha is passionate about helping you and your child navigate the college admissions process and live to tell about it!
She brings several decades of real-world experience from the college admissions field AND from the classroom as an English teacher. She earned her Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, and Speech from Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri, and has traveled extensively to every corner of the U.S. recruiting students and walking them and their parents through the college admissions cycle. She focuses on coming alongside parents and partnering with them to help students find their best fit. She believes in being accessible when you need her most. Authentic and personable, honest and kind, Marsha loves to laugh which can help a whole lot in the midst of such a stressful time for students and parents!
- Series of onboarding consultations which includes detailed needs-analysis, student and parent expectations, desires and goals for end results
- Research colleges and draft student college list
- Ongoing parent and student meetings/check-ins
- Advise student throughout the admissions process keeping up with timeline of applications deadlines
- Essay editing, proofreading and final review
- Admissions and scholarship interview prep
- College resume writing
- Help complete and turn in college applications
- Help select extracurricular activities based on student interests and goals
- Answer FAFSA questions
- Book college tours and arrange for travel, if desired
**Note that space is limited and can be done virtually or in person
- Professional resume writing
- Job interview prep including confidence-booster sessions.
- Assist in finding and applying for jobs.
- Professional writing including reports, original content for blog and magazine articles, ghostwriting.
**Note that space is limited and can be done virtually or in person.